Nevermind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevermind, Just one way in and no way Out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MenaceofSociety
Rat
Rat

Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)   Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi my name is Menace of Society. I have been playing this character for two months now and i am a new player to tibia.
This character is not hunted and is neutral in the war that is happening in askara now.
I have reached lvl 69 and i have chose the profession paladin.
Most of the time I am find in edron, hunting either in edron dragon lair, or you could find me in tiquanda in Port Hope.
Now, I am a free account, so I am in venore.
Nope I have never been any guild, and I willing to support this guild as much as I can.
I don't have any private enemies because I do not like getting into trouble or messing with anyone.
What caught me in Nevermind, was the how many people was in the guild. I wants to have lots of fun and have a lot of party hunt.
I know I may be the weakest or inexperience character now, but I have the biggest heart willing to provide what I can to the guild.
If I am in the Nevermind guild, I am willing to go to the end with it. I am not a quitter, I will be the have the eye of a tiger, loyal till the end.
Yes, I am willing to accept any punishments that I may receive for breaking the rules, and hopefully that I do not. Besides, I do not like getting into trouble anyways.
I am 18 years old and I am from USA. I like playing soccer and football. I am a ethusiatic person who is willing to do anything, only if I have people by my side. For example, me putting the extra effort to get the touchdown we need.
Thanks for reading my application. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Menace of Society
Back to top Go down
Pinoq
Admin
Pinoq

PostSubject: Re: Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)   Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 pm

nice application! =D|
I will msg you ingame

/Pinoq
Back to top Go down
https://nevermind-666.actieforum.com
Flamir Fireblolt
Admin
Flamir Fireblolt

PostSubject: Re: Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)   Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 am

MenaceofSociety wrote:
and I willing to support this guild as much as I can.

Then move to Thais plz ^^ there is a lot of empty room in our guildhose Very Happy

btw nice app!
Back to top Go down
Sir Eliteknight
Admin
Sir Eliteknight

PostSubject: Re: Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)   Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:20 am

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to our guild!
Hope you'll have wonderfull times here.

/Elite (Ore Casper)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)   Menace Of Society Application (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Menace Of Society Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1